Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby - You're always on my mind!


Haven't been able to post lately ~ my sweetheart and I have been busy celebrating thirty years of marriage. We went on a road trip and had quite a few fun adventures. Can't wait to share pictures and stories but right now I have to go get my wheelbarrow so I can carry three of the biggest zucchini I have ever seen out of the garden! I was only gone five days ~ but my veggies and the weeds are out of control ! No more relaxing for me!


7 comments:

Willow said...

And Happy Anniversary to you too! I am starting to get back in to my routine again after traveling. Now to clean my house for the family showing up for a wedding this weekend~

Marg said...

WOW! Isn't that a perfect gift?
Taking time for both of you to enjoy whatever and feel so blessed that you have been able to share life through all it's challenges.
I love your picture post. Cute!

Melissa said...

happy anniversary! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and wishes for many more. We will be celebrating number 38 in September.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my post tonight! You take that flip-flop idea and run with it--of course, you MUST take photos of the event! :-) Congrats on your anniversary and all of the other exciting dates coming up in the near future for you!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for visiting me! I've never canned pickels, so sorry, I'm not help :)

Michele said...

Congratulations, Debbie!

Love your blog, can't wait to read about your adventures! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...