Thursday, May 29, 2008

Don't Mess With Me!






I love this falcon. She lives on top of the building where my son works and there is a camera up there that watches her. At first glance she looks like she is suffering from PMS or caffeine deprivation but then one sees the second photo and understands the emotions that this falcon is feeling. She is protecting her babies. I feel this way whenever any person wrongs any of my loved ones. Of course I also have looked this way when I try to talk to a customer service representative on the phone BUT I never get to talk to a 'real' person - I just keep getting told to press 'one' if I want... how frustrating. Okay, so I probably looked like this when I found out one of my children had a huge party at my home when I had gone away for a weekend. And I know I looked like this when a former student told me to 'shove it up my ass' when I asked him to stop running in the halls. I am sure he wished he was dealing with this falcon instead of me as I chased him to the Principal's office. As I get older I am trying to live more like a dove but I do take comfort in knowing that the falcon protector is a part of who I am.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I never had a huge party while you were gone...and I have to say, I'd rather go head to head with the falcon than you if you're really angry!!

Deb said...

You are a wise girl!:) And thank you for never having any huge parties - or at least for being smart enough to make sure I didn't find out about the parties. Love, Your Falcon Protector!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...