Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life is...

The book arrived late yesterday afternoon when I wasn't home. I was more than a little bit excited to find it when I arrived home yesterday. Don't bother to get a magnifying glass to help you read the return label - the name of the book isn't listed there. So, as promised, here are a few clues about the book. Put on your thinking caps.


Dancing.

Singing.


Relaxing.



Pointing.

Standing.


Cuddling.




Sailing.

Floating.



The fact that this busy author took time to autograph my copy of the book speaks volumes about who she is as a person - and the words she chose to write will guide me as I live each glorious day with intention.



And that's all the clues you are getting for today! And there is a logical reason as to why I am waiting until Saturday to announce the title of THE book. Really.

12 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I still have absolutely no idea! lol Glad the book finally arrived for you though:-) xoxo

Marg said...

Well you have us all wondering...
You are doing well.

Anonymous said...

What ever it is, I hope it brings you as much joy and energy as waiting for it has!

Elaine Denning said...

You're driving me mad with curiosity here. Hurry up! LoL.

bigbucketgirl said...

"circus acts for dogs" ? with chapter devoted to each of your clues?
was the dog happy when it arrived? would that be another clue?!

Louise said...

I LOVE the pictures you chose to go with your clues!

pink dogwood said...

This is sheer torture - I have no idea what the book it, but it is cool that it is autographed by the author.

Sades said...

Is it an inspirational, or perhaps an exercise planner? I know that wouldn't be the kind of book anyone was thinking of, but I noticed the background on the page the author signed, and I also know that you are always busy doing all those sorts of things in your life, so that would make sense. My other guess is a poetry book, but that one just comes from living in the area, and knowing that there are a lot of wonderful local poets around who may have autographed their books for you. Anyway, I'm curious to find out. Oh and get some pics of April's belly for me, since she won't send them! Only 8 more weeks until my due date! -Sadie

Akelamalu said...

OK I give in, I'm stumped!

Anonymous said...

I want, I need - to know. ;-)

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

I was hoping to cheat off someone's answer ... but seems none of us know.

Tea said...

This book sounds so interesting and I love the pictures you`ve chosen here!

tea
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...